Leasing Your Property is Easy With Grandview
Do you have a property that you rent out, but you don’t want to handle all the maintenance issues that come up or the middle of the night calls? Are you looking at buying an investment property, but don’t think you will have the time that is necessary to properly manage it? Apartment buildings, townhomes, or single family homes, Grandview Management Services can help.
Our property management program is tailored to meet your needs. We will handle the tenant management side. We have an experienced maintenance team that can make any necessary repairs. Do you want to buy a property, and then forget about it? We offer comprehensive management programs, too. Whatever your desired level of outside management, we can help.
Our services include rent collection, all tenant interaction, 24-hour on-call service for emergencies, quarterly inspections, and general maintenance oversight. Any special projects or major repairs are handled separately, and are owner approved, except in case of emergency repairs.
We give your property the individual attention it deserves:
- We go above and beyond to ensure that we have qualified, caring tenants that will pay their rent on time and take good care of your property. They lease from us knowing we will take very good care of them and in return, they know what is expected from them.
- Complete background, credit and previous rental history screening.
- We see that the property is well maintained at all times.
- 24 — Hour Emergency & Preventative Maintenance.
- Landscaping Maintenance Available.
- All of our properties are leased quickly.
- Effective problem solving skills with proven low collection & eviction rate.
- We treat our tenants like gold with prompt repair service from our friendly, professional and helpful maintenance department.
- We personally meet with each new tenant(s) so they become familiar with our company and our policies. We never want to be just a voice on the phone or a letter in the mail. We like to get to know them and for them to feel comfortable with us. We feel this is a very important aspect of our business, and it has worked very well. We get quite a few referrals from our tenants — so everyone is a winner!
Just sit back, put your feet up and relax. You’ll only have to read your easy-to-understand itemized statement each month, and you’ll know your property is in the best hands.